- Groceries- Kirana
- Dry Fruits
- Cakes and Bakery
- Dairy Products
- Personal Care
- Home Care
- Pooja Samagri Essentials
- Chocolates & Sweets
- Canned Foods
- Family Nutrition
- Baby Care
- Health Care
- Sexual Welness
- Baking, Ice Cream, Cooking Food ingredients
- Andhra Pickles
- Pests , Rodents, Ants, Cockroaches Control
Drumsticks have long, dark green bumpy pods running along the length and fleshy pulp inside the pod encasing each seed. These pods have a faint bitter taste combined with slight sweetness. Drumsticks are rich in antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart diseases and type 2 diabetes. They are also a rich source of vitamin B, C and Iron that reduces...
Krn Fox Nuts , Phool makhana (Thamara ginjalu), 250 g
Inflammatory properties. Fox nuts are rich in flavonoids, which are chemicals that have a positive effect on the body.
Slows down the aging process. Flavonoids present in the fox nuts are also anti-oxidants.
Detoxifies spleen. Fox nuts.
Maintain blood pressure.
Rich in calcium.
Helps people with arthritis.
Security policy - We make sure that none of your user data is shared with anyone within or outside our firm. Also, none of your card or payment details are saved by us. We guarantee full safety of your payments made to us.
Delivery policy - All orders will be delivered next day. We will reach out to you for getting a particular time slot for delivery.
Return policy - Goods once sold cannot be returned owing to the nature of the products sold. However, please inspect the items carefully at the time of delivery and you may reject an item if you find them to be of less quality.
Makhanas are also called fox nuts or lotus seeds
These come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in stagnant water
Makhanas, also called fox nuts, or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in Eastern Asia. They have been used in Chinese medicine since 3000 years and find an important place in the science of Ayurveda too.
Closer home, Phool Makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular 'fasting' dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions.
Health Benefits of Makhanas: They are delicious, economical and easy to prepareHere Are Some Benefits Of Makhanas (Fox Nuts)
1) They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
2) They are beneficial to those suffering from high blood pressure, heart diseases and obesity due to their high magnesium and low sodium content.
3) Makhanas are recommended for diabetics too due to their low glycemic index.
4) An anti-ageing enzyme in these seeds is said to help repair damaged proteins.
5) In addition, the presence of a natural flavonoid called kaempferol (also present in coffee), helps prevent inflammation and ageing.
6) Ayurvedic beliefs suggest that fox nuts astringent properties that benefit the kidneys.
7) Makhanas are gluten-free, protein rich and high in carbohydrates.
8) They are low in calories, making them an ideal snack for weight loss.
9) Ayurvedic and Unani medicine believe them to have aphrodisiac properties.
Fight bacteria and fungi. Carom seeds have powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties.Improve cholesterol levels.May lower blood pressure.Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion.May prevent coughing and improve airflow.Has anti-inflammatory effects.