- Groceries- Kirana
- Pulses / Dals-Cereals-Millets
- Other Essentials - sugar , salt , semiya etc
- Rice and Rice Products
- Cooking Oils
- Spices and Masalas
- Health Drinks
- Tea and Coffee
- Snacks and Beverages
- Sauces & Spreads
- Ready To Eat Food
- Dry Fruits
- Cakes and Bakery
- Dairy Products
- Personal Care
- Home Care
- Pooja Essentials
- Chocolates & Sweets
- Canned Foods
- Family Nutrition
- Baby Care
- Health Care
- Sexual Welness
- Baking, Ice Cream, Cooking Food ingredients
- Andhra Pickles
- Pests , Rodents, Ants, Cockroaches Control
lemon juice is squeezed and added to many dishes like lemon rice, lemon tea and beverages like lemonades. The lemon peel is also edible and highly nutritious.Lemon promotes hydration and keeps the skin healthy. They help ease digestion, prevents kidney stones and freshens breath. Lemons are a very good source of Vitamin C.Lemon mixed with honey and water...
Coriander leaves are green, fragile with a decorative appearance. They contain minimal aroma and have a spicy sweet taste. Now do not bother wasting time cutting off the roots as we value your money and time and provide you the freshest leafy edible parts . Used in curries, pickles, chutneys and for garnishing soups, rice, etc. Sprinkle the leaves over...
Krn Fox Nuts , Phool makhana (Thamara ginjalu), 250 g
Inflammatory properties. Fox nuts are rich in flavonoids, which are chemicals that have a positive effect on the body.
Slows down the aging process. Flavonoids present in the fox nuts are also anti-oxidants.
Detoxifies spleen. Fox nuts.
Maintain blood pressure.
Rich in calcium.
Helps people with arthritis.
Security policy - We make sure that none of your user data is shared with anyone within or outside our firm. Also, none of your card or payment details are saved by us. We guarantee full safety of your payments made to us.
Delivery policy - All orders will be delivered next day. We will reach out to you for getting a particular time slot for delivery.
Return policy - Goods once sold cannot be returned owing to the nature of the products sold.
Makhanas are also called fox nuts or lotus seeds
These come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in stagnant water
Makhanas, also called fox nuts, or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in Eastern Asia. They have been used in Chinese medicine since 3000 years and find an important place in the science of Ayurveda too.
Closer home, Phool Makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular 'fasting' dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions.
Health Benefits of Makhanas: They are delicious, economical and easy to prepareHere Are Some Benefits Of Makhanas (Fox Nuts)
1) They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
2) They are beneficial to those suffering from high blood pressure, heart diseases and obesity due to their high magnesium and low sodium content.
3) Makhanas are recommended for diabetics too due to their low glycemic index.
4) An anti-ageing enzyme in these seeds is said to help repair damaged proteins.
5) In addition, the presence of a natural flavonoid called kaempferol (also present in coffee), helps prevent inflammation and ageing.
6) Ayurvedic beliefs suggest that fox nuts astringent properties that benefit the kidneys.
7) Makhanas are gluten-free, protein rich and high in carbohydrates.
8) They are low in calories, making them an ideal snack for weight loss.
9) Ayurvedic and Unani medicine believe them to have aphrodisiac properties.
Fight bacteria and fungi. Carom seeds have powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties.Improve cholesterol levels.May lower blood pressure.Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion.May prevent coughing and improve airflow.Has anti-inflammatory effects.